Reforming of the guild!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reforming of the guild!

Post by pingaan on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:20 am

Hi,

Introduction

Me and a few old WoW-buds decided to start up a guild on Elysium PvP. The core of this guild has been a part of the top 10 raiding scene throughout Vanilla retail and with that said goes everything being killed: from Ragnaros to Kel'Thuzad. Some even being killed world first kills, other bosses going down close after. On progression weeks we some times raided 6 hours a day, 7 days a week. We had a 24 hour watch on the Emerald Dream dragons. True dedication! The main competitive guilds back then were Death 'n Taxes and Nihilum. We were unbeatable (almost Smile)!! The guild I'm talking about is Ad Noctum on the EU-server Magtheridon. Some remember us, others do not.
A few months before The Burning Crusade hit the guild disbanded but none of us stopped playing. The guild has reformed many times and is still active. We have gone from calling ourselves Ad Noctum to Kreml High and later on Closure.. ...and then back to Kreml High! There are still some that are active in retail WoW and keeps on raiding, however, most of us are too old or too caught up in being a parent to keep up with Legion and the current content and rather seeks happiness in playing nostalgic WoW instead.

Plans
First of, we are not in a rush to do anything, but we plan to get things done!

We plan to take our first steps into Molten Core on the 30th of April. It seems like enough time to level up, sort out some gear and get attuned.

Since none of us really are interested in raiding nearly as much as we used to we thought raiding 2-3 hours, 1-2 days a week would be a slow and easy way to go. When Zul Gurub hits, we might add a third day.
We feel no stress at all in taking the bosses down server first, though they will go down as they have done before!
Raiding hours will be e.g. 21:00 – 0:00 (9:00 – 12:00 pm), server time.

We are recruiting every class at the moment.

You can also send Bigomni, Mnz or me a pm ingame for questions.

- pingaan

pingaan
Admin

View user profile http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top